ZipRecruiter is sponsoring the creation of this article. Also, any actions taken after clicking links in this article may result in us getting a commission.
What is ZipRecruiter?
Want to learn how to post your first job for free using ZipRecruiter?
Take our FREE Hiring Success Course
Is ZipRecruiter a Job Board?
Is ZipRecruiter Legit?
Core Features of ZipRecruiter
Post to All Job Boards with One Submission
ZipRecruiter Mobile App
Add The Job Listings Widget to Your Website
Why ZipRecruiter Is Different Than Other Job Boards
How much does it cost to use ZipRecruiter for job seekers?
How to Search for a Job and Apply
Relevant Open Positions
Hiring Qualified Candidates With ZipRecruiter
Getting Your Company Started on ZipRecruiter
How to Sign Up for ZipRecruiter Free Trial and Start Hiring
- Navigate to the ZipRecruiter Plans Page and select the plan you want to try. We recommend going with Premium.
- Click “Try for Free” and follow prompts to set up your business account. You’ll need to provide some information about your business size, as well as your name and company email.
- Click “Get Started” to proceed. ZipRecruiter asks for your title, phone number, zip code, applicant tracking system information, and asks that you agree to be contacted. This is because ZipRecruiter will contact you by phone to help you optimize your job postings and get the most out of the service.
- Click “Continue” to proceed to your first job posting.
- To finish, you’ll need to supply a credit card. ZipRecruiter provides you with your trial cancellation date so you can set up a reminder to cancel beforehand on your phone if you want to avoid being charged.
- Click “Post My Job Now” to publish your job.
Cancelling Your ZipRecruiter Trial
How to List a Job on ZipRecruiter
- Go to ZipRecruiter.com and sign in, then click “Post a Job” in the top left corner. On mobile or in a smaller window, this looks like a “+” sign.
- Fill in all the information in the job posting, including job title, employment type, job description, company description, benefits, compensation, and any other information you’d like to provide.
- Click “Save and Continue” to post your job. You can now add candidate screening questions.
- Click on the “ZipRecruiter” logo and go to “Jobs,” then select the job you want to add more qualifications and screening for.
- Click on “Add Screening Questions” to see a list of questions about work authorization, licenses, education, background check, overtime, commute, and even custom questions.
- Once added, click “Deal-Breaker” to ensure that you won’t be shown any candidates that don’t match what you’re looking for.