Hello out there Mommy Bears!
Today I wanted to play a little game!
I want to see what types of products my readers would buy if they had $200 to spend in the Baby Department. This will help me better understand which types of products I should be reviewing in the future.
Plus, shopping sprees are always fun, right? Check out the rules below, and join the discussion!
The Rules of Our Shopping Spree
- Use THIS LINK to go to the Baby Department on Amazon (it’s an affiliate link, so actual purchases will give me a little kickback and help support the site).
- Find $200 worth of baby products that you would buy (this is hypothetical money, not real. Don’t actually buy things unless you want to use your own money to do so).
- Grab a scrap of paper and make a list of the items you would buy, and comment the items down below in the comments!
- Also add an explanation of why you would buy those items.
- Share this page so other Mommy Bears can participate. Use #mommybearreviews in your share, and use these sharing links:
*MommyBear.org does not take any type of responsibility for items you actually do purchase. This is a hypothetical game to get some insight on my readers and have a little fun with some fake shopping.