Disclaimer: We are affiliates for Qeepsake and may receive commissions for actions taken after clicking links on this page.
Mommybear Qeepsake Articles
Looking for more information? Check out my Qeepsake Series.
Hey Mommy Bears,
I have been exploring the Qeepsake App for you in recent posts, and this is another one for the series. In this article, we will discuss what Qeepsake is, how much it will cost you, and what you get with each Qeepsake Membership Plan.
What is Qeepsake?
Qeepsake is a digital journal that you can fill out by answering questions texted to you daily, weekly, or at other time intervals of your choosing. Your text answers are stored in the Qeepsake App, where you can edit the answers at any time and look back and enjoy your digital journal from anywhere. You can also pay for a physical book to be printed at a later time. Your Qeepsake Book will be automatically created and formatted every time you add a new entry through text or the app. You can preview and make edits to your book and print any date range of the journal you’d like.
Some examples of questions are, “What was the best part of your day with Little Cub?” (We call our kiddo Little Cub on the internet — your child’s name would be there!) Here’s another example, “What does Little Cub do when she sees you?” Qeepsake has thousands of questions. There are some that repeat with the idea that our kids change so much all the time, or answers could vary by day. I do know they’re adding more and more questions all the time, so that will likely lead to fewer repeats.
So How Much DOES Qeepsake Cost?
*PRICING AND PLANS ARE ACCURATE AS OF 8/2021
There are 3 different Qeepsake Memberships, ranging from free to $7.99 per month. I will discuss each Qeepsake plan and what you get in that plan below. Paid plans are charged annually.
Qeepsake Lite is Free!
- With Lite, you get one question per week with a restricted arrival time of questions.
- Add 5 photos into the app per month, no ability to text in photos.
- 20 spontaneous entries in the app per month, no ability to text in spontaneous entries.
- Limited access to milestones (includes a complete list of pregnancy, baby, NICU and adoption milestones). But the best milestones in the other categories — parenting, childhood, school, etc. are exclusive to paid members.
Lite is really like a test drive to see if you want to keep your memories in this way. Once you decide Qeepsake is right for you, I’d recommend upgrading to one of the paid plans to get the best possible experience.
Qeepsake Plus costs $3.99 per month.
- With Plus, you can receive up to two questions per day texted to your phone.
- Order a physical book anytime you want.
- Text in up to 200 spontaneous journal entries and 50 photos per month.
- Add unlimited entries and photos in the app.
- Answer previous questions.
- Backdate journal entries.
- Skip questions over text by replying “skip,” and add a spontaneous entry instead.
- Access to ALL milestones.
- Sync your social accounts (this feature has us goo goo ga ga!). Once you sync your accounts, you can automatically add your posts on Instagram and Facebook to your Qeepsake journal.
- Sign friends and family up to receive a weekly recap email.
Plus is for those on a budget who aren’t looking for a fuller friends and family experience, and for those who don’t anticipate wanting to text lots of photos.
Qeepsake Premium costs $7.99 per month.
- Everything that comes with Plus.
- Text in up to 500 spontaneous journal entries and 100 photos per month.
- Add unlimited entries and photos in the app.
- Up to 4 questions per day (but trust us, that’s more than you’ll ever need and you can always choose to have less sent to you daily!)
- Add your spouse, partner, grandparent, sister, friend, or even a nanny or other caretaker to contribute to your journal! You can even customize who can contribute to which of your journals!
Premium is for those who value a fuller memory and milestone saving experience with the ability to text in more photos and receive more questions…and is the best choice for those who want to share the experience with partners, family, and friends digitally!
Get upgraded for free!
If you are a plugged-in person with a social following, you can refer friends to Qeepsake with a customized sign-up link. Lite members who refer 3 friends who sign up get a free year of Qeepsake Plus! Paid members get a $30 book voucher — that’s a free softcover book!
Sign-Up for Qeepsake
If you want to sign-up, please use my referral link below. I’m recommending people so I can keep my Premium Membership for free and keep on writing articles to help others find out what Qeepsake is all about! It won’t cost you any extra.
Have You Tried Qeepsake?
If you are already using Qeepsake, sound off in the comments below! I would love to hear about your experience, and what advice you can give to others looking to use the product!